A Hypothetical Dialogue in Heaven.





A christian philosopher dies and goes to Heaven. When he has checked in and been assigned his place in that perfect haven, he goes to the King of creation. After expressing his gratitude for the experience on Earth, says:

–By the way, Majesty, I have to tell you that there are many people suffering down there.

–I know.

–I tell you this because Iʼve been suffering a lot until I discovered the true glory of your power. I am saved now, yes. For that I am grateful but –may I ask your Majesty if you thought about it before creating that natural game?

–I did.

–And still pushed the green button?

–Suffering is nothing. Only a subjective feeling. And I need myself doing something. Iʼm not going to be here alone in my perfection. Too still perfect even for my perfectiveness.

–I see. Have you ever felt suffering, Majesty?

–No. Iʼm perfect.

–But, if youʼre perfect, how could imperfection be created by you?

–Thatʼs Satan.

–Satan?

–One of my pseudonyms.

–And Christ?

–Another.

–And me?

–Another.

–But I suffered as a man (billions and billions of people and animals did and are suffering every day), so you did with me and all of them.

–Of course I did. But you and they felt that intense feeling of pain and suffering and torture. I see all of it from above here and find it amusing. Itʼs much better than being alone in perfect quietude, as my Aristotle saw it.





 

Comentarios